PDA

View Full Version : the yeti by marcus

SiuWonfung
01-09-2005, 15:29
My friend Molly from South Carolina told me that she saw a yeti while hiking the Continental Divide in 97. She described it as being close to 12 feet tall and 6 feet in diameter with long, thick gray-brown colored hair and blue-green eyes. To the best of her knowledge, she remembered incountering the yeti in the northern part of Wyoming. Early in the morning, only about three quarters of a mile into her hike that the day, she smelled a strange odor, like that of cilantro, wet dog, and Pier 1 all mixed together. The sun had yet to reach its zenith and light had yet to pierce through the thick canopy of the woods, darkness and shadows surounded Molly. she soon began to feel the accute awareness of another being close by as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. she stopped and held her breath and suddenly became aware of the silence that had came over the usually chirpings and whistlings of woodland creatures. she listened and listened and almost as if her imagination were playing tricks on her, she heard a faint crunching of leaves and undergrowth..

Lone Wolf
01-09-2005, 15:54
That was me. I've since lost weight, shaved and bathed.

food
01-09-2005, 15:56
Yetis live in Asia. Sasquatch live North America.

Sounds more like cousin Jeb. He was probably out Jackalope hunting. Good eating, but hard to skin with the antlers.

http://junior.apk.net/~mnovak/jackalopes/pics/

Mountain Dew
01-10-2005, 02:13
And to think I thru-hiked in 2003 with several women that could almost fit that same description.

minnesotasmith
01-10-2005, 04:10
"And to think I thru-hiked in 2003 with several women that could almost fit that same description."

It sounds like the solution is to stop hanging around French women. ;)