PDA

View Full Version : The StickPic Initial Review

STICK
03-03-2011, 22:56
I know that the StickPic has been around a while and there is already quite a few people out there that already has one, or at least heard of one, but I wanted to go ahead and share a video that I did on mine.

Now that my wife has gotten me my cool Panasonic Lumix FH20 camera, I thought that the StickPic would be a great little item to compliment it. So, I did a video to show it off a little. If you are interested here is the link:

The StickPic (http://sticksblog.com/2011/03/03/introducing-the-stickpic/)

Thanks.

SMSP
03-04-2011, 00:40
I love mine! The coolest little gadget thingy majig.

SMSP

amac
03-05-2011, 07:41
I completely agree. The SticPic is a no brainer for anyone's pack who carries a camera and trekking poles.
http://www.thestickpic.com/wpimages/wp6f89a293_05.jpg

Rain Man
03-05-2011, 10:58
Another vote for the StickPic! I finally got rid of my camera tripod after taking both on a few AT section hikes and using the StickPic, but never the tripod any more. A great little invention!

Rain:sunMan

Northern Lights
03-05-2011, 11:09
Very cool, I hadn't heard of this gadget. I'm definately ordering a few.

Red Beard
03-05-2011, 12:37
I love mine. Also, Rod is a super nice guy to do business with. Highly recommended!

STICK
03-05-2011, 17:32
I have not actually spoke directly with Rod, but I do like their little invention. At that price and weight it should be a part of anyone's kit with a camera...

Of course though, that's my opinion... :)

Likeapuma
07-25-2014, 17:55
I know this is opening a thread that's been dormant longer than I've been a member.... But I just want to give credit to Ron at Stickpic.

I emailed him about which to get for my Cabela's poles (I'll upgrade one day, when these die), & he emailed me back within 15 minutes with a recommendation & a guarantee to make sure I get the right one.

Ordered online & got a shipping confirmation before I even got the payment confirmation. Just another reason I love supporting small cottage vendors.