PDA

View Full Version : To all of class of 2011

Jayboflavin04
03-05-2011, 07:28
Wanting to wish all getting ready to set out, or already out there: Have a safe and great journey

robin31
03-06-2011, 23:44
[QUOTE=Jayboflavin04;1124010]Wanting to wish all getting ready to set out, or already out there: Have a safe and great journey

Thank you for this..I would like to wish everyone who is thru hiking the same... After three years with working for the ATC, my husband will begin his first thru hike on March 10. I am so excited for him (and jealous) and very proud, however, I cant stop myself from worrying about him. I know that most backpackers I've met have been the most down to earth people I've encountered. Even though each one of you will be "hiking your own hike" promise me that you do/will watch out for one another. For everyone who has thru hiked, what can I do for him to help support him along the way. Any suggestions?

Litldube
03-07-2011, 02:43
Thanks. Leaving march 20 for Springer. Taking my first steps in the trail on the 22. Soo excited. Ready for the adventure to begin

Mountain Mike
03-07-2011, 03:39
Good luck & Godspeed out there. You are about to take a journey that will be burned in your minds forever. Make friends quickly that will become lifelong friends. I urge you to take time to smell the roses, but hike your own hike!

tirebiter
03-07-2011, 09:22
On my way down to Georgia right now, hitting the approach tomorrow. Thanks for the good wishes, I can't wait to get out there.