PDA

View Full Version : Dream

Mother Natures Son
03-05-2011, 15:34
I had this strange dream the other day that overnight, I was rich beyond my wildest dream! The first thing I thought of, yes are ready for this....? I went and became a thru-hiker! Has anyone had such a strange dream?:-?

Namaste
03-05-2011, 15:39
Funny you should mention having a strange dream because I had the craziest dream last night that I was thru hiking on my mountain bike. I couldn't find the blazes so I cut through the trees and came out to a toll booth where they charged me $3.13 toll. The rest is so ridiculous I won't even bother.

Helios
03-05-2011, 17:59
I have dreams remembering past hikes on the AT and other trails many times. Dreaming of a thru hike is almost constant, day or night, with me!

DapperD
04-10-2011, 17:51
I had this strange dream the other day that overnight, I was rich beyond my wildest dream! The first thing I thought of, yes are ready for this....? I went and became a thru-hiker! Has anyone had such a strange dream?:-?Iv'e been wanting to attempt a thru-hike for years. I have all my stuff but have not been able yet to make the time to do it due to family responsibilities. I have had many dreams about thru-hiking though. One is where I am just starting out, and I am at a park (must be Amicalola) and the sun is out and I am realizing that I am actually going to begin thru-hiking and my goal to thru hike has finally come to fruition and it the greatest feeling. I think that those of us who plan to get out there but just for whatever reason cannot at the moment begin to subconsciously think about doing the AT more and more. The more we read about it, discuss it, and think about it the more it begins to beckon us:D:sun

mweinstone
04-10-2011, 19:08
i allways have the same dream.dieing.i face death in every dream.last night a guy in a suit shot me point blank . sucked bad. but i dont concider them scary.just stupid.

Graywolf
04-10-2011, 19:20
Funny you should mention having a strange dream because I had the craziest dream last night that I was thru hiking on my mountain bike. I couldn't find the blazes so I cut through the trees and came out to a toll booth where they charged me $3.13 toll. The rest is so ridiculous I won't even bother.

Sounds like a book I read once. It was called "The Ultimate Bicycle Ride". The guy goes on a mountain bike trip only to find himself lost in the Universe. Kinda like a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, only on bike..It was cool..

Dogwood
04-10-2011, 19:46
I had this strange dream the other day that overnight, I was rich beyond my wildest dream! The first thing I thought of, yes are ready for this....? I went and became a thru-hiker! Has anyone had such a strange dream?:-?

No, but I consider myself rich in many ways because I've thru-hiked!