PDA

View Full Version : Here is a great tip...

cyclocrosser
01-11-2005, 19:19
If you take not only a gun on the trail but a gun with silencer on it you could go around shooting whatever the hell you want and no one would know about and the guy with sword wouldn't have a chance.

Lone Wolf
01-11-2005, 19:32
****** that! I want noise. I set up claymores around my tent at night.

SGT Rock
01-11-2005, 19:39
But you have to stand claymores off 17' or they will get you too. That is a lot of room for the sword guy to sneak through.

SalParadise
01-12-2005, 01:00
You should sleep in the trees at night and dig tiger holes around the trunk, there's no escape in a tent if you're found. And if you wear chainmail during the day do you have to factor that into your base pack weight?

Will nobody stop this sword-wielding maniac!

Alligator
01-12-2005, 10:41
You should sleep in the trees at night and dig tiger holes around the trunk, there's no escape in a tent if you're found. And if you wear chainmail during the day do you have to factor that into your base pack weight?

Will nobody stop this sword-wielding maniac!Mithril chainmail would probably be lightest.

Blue Jay
01-12-2005, 10:43
Mithril chainmail would probably be lightest.

Where the hell are you going to buy Mithril? I tried WWW.Nerd.com, they don't have it.

JoeHiker
01-12-2005, 11:27
How about a Mithril backpack?

http://kiskil.moonbowgear.com/Mithril%20Pack%20Main%20Page.htm

art to linda
01-12-2005, 11:37
to locate Mithril chainmail take your crystal ball into the woods, find a mossy glade, place crystal ball on the moss, tap three times and wait for the menu to come up (menu is voice activated). Scroll to "other world forge" click and scroll to Mithril products. The Fae have been into wireless communication for a long time but guard their secrets well. If you cann't get the menu to come up, you may have to find a more specialized server. ;)

Alligator
01-12-2005, 11:37
Where the hell are you going to buy Mithril? I tried WWW.Nerd.com (http://www.nerd.com/), they don't have it.
You might try the same place you got your silver tongue. Then again, you were probably scammed...

Newb
01-12-2005, 12:10
You're all disturbed Geeks.

hungryhowie
01-12-2005, 12:47
to locate Mithril chainmail take your crystal ball into the woods, find a mossy glade, place crystal ball on the moss, tap three times and wait for the menu to come up (menu is voice activated). Scroll to "other world forge" click and scroll to Mithril products. The Fae have been into wireless communication for a long time but guard their secrets well. If you cann't get the menu to come up, you may have to find a more specialized server. ;)

I love Aurėnfaie. I love Seregil too, but he's already taken.

...awaiting the third in the excellent nightrunner series...

-howie

IdahoDavid
01-12-2005, 13:26
I have plans to make Mithril using Pepsi cans. Much lighter.

Bolo
01-12-2005, 13:33
You're all disturbed Geeks.Galadriel's one of my favorites.

Geekess (oops, not a good trail name)

oldfivetango
01-12-2005, 14:38
If you take not only a gun on the trail but a gun with silencer on it you could go around shooting whatever the hell you want and no one would know about and the guy with sword wouldn't have a chance.
Just for the record- i want you all to know that i have decided
to forego packing a firearm.In the end i would just rather die
than have to carry it.But don't nobody think 'bout messn wit
my mace.
:bse
Oldfivetango

SalParadise
01-12-2005, 16:49
When I get out there again I'll have to make some wilderness nun-chucks by tying two squirrels' tails together--sqirrel-chucks.

aaronthebugbuffet
01-12-2005, 17:29
I started my hike with chainmail, but had problems with chaffing.

diesel
01-12-2005, 19:42
When I get out there again I'll have to make some wilderness nun-chucks by tying two squirrels' tails together--sqirrel-chucks. I just wish I had some great skills. Like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.