PDA

View Full Version : Sedona Trading Company Seasoning

MOWGLI
01-12-2005, 16:09
Has anybody tried the new Sedona TRading Company seasonings? They sell spices for outdoor cooking in capsules, to keep it fresh. Somebody is sending me some to try out. I'll post here once I try it. In the meantime, I'd be curious to hear from anybody already familiar with their products.

http://www.sedonatrading.com/

Sedona Trading Co.
03-15-2005, 12:04
If we say so ourselves, our seasoning products in capsules are very flavorful and easy to use. We package the capsules in a water-tight, lightweight barrier pouches with reclosable zip-lock feature. This makes for very efficient storage and can also be reused to store other things afterwards.

Each capsule contains 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning and acts as a mini spice bottle, thus helping to keep the product fresh longer after the pouch has been opened for the first time.

You can use the product in two ways. Since the capsules dissolve in hot liquids, you can drop in 1 or 2 capsules into your pot and the capsules will dissolve away leaving only the great flavor behind. You can also twist open the capsules and sprinkle directly onto your meal. We recommend using 1 to 2 capsules for an individual serving. If cooking a larger meal, 4 capsules per pound should do.

To date, all of our seasonings contain no salt, so you can use with prepackaged meals without adding more salt. Everything is all natural, preservative and additive free.

Besides seasonings, we will also be coming out with cooking oils that will be packaged "trail friendly" as well. Stay tuned!

Our website is very informative and we also offer recipe suggesstions. We hope that you try them and enjoy!

Best regards,
Scott
Sedona Trading Company