PDA

View Full Version : Terra Nova Laser 35L Pack Video Review

STICK
03-20-2011, 19:26
Recently, thanks to Sport-Hansa.com I was able to get my hands on a Terra Nova Laser 35L pack that should work great for overnight and weekend trips for this summer. Prior to this I had really only heard about the Terra Nova tents and nothing more, not have I even seen any of the Terra Nova products with my own 2 eyes, other than on the net. But from what I have heard about the tents, they seemed to be well favored. So, I was excited to get this pack.

I got it last week and just did an initial video review on it yesterday and got it posted to my blog this morning. It seems to be an efficient pack, with a few nice features, but I am curious as to how durable the pack is. The material is quite thin feeling with some heavier reinforced materials in key areas, but from reviews I have read of other people using one of the Laser packs, they have had pretty good things to say about the overall durability. So, I will see.

Anyway, I did do a little video review of the pack. If you are interested in checking it out, along with what all I fit inside it, you can check it out here on my blog:

Terra Nova Laser 35L Initial Review (http://sticksblog.com/2011/03/20/terra-nova-laser-35l-backpack-initial-review/)