PDA

View Full Version : Check out this sleeping Bag

Newb
01-15-2005, 11:45
http://www.geoduck.com/epicenter/order.cgi?page=camping_hiking_and_backpacking_acce ssories.html&cart_id=

scroll down to the "German Sleeping Bag".

Funky huh?

Newb
01-15-2005, 11:51
Bio-Wipe Toilet Paper

100% biodegradable, and manufactured from 25% recycled paper.
This coreless roll of toilet paper is the perfect size for hiking and backpacking.
140 sheets packaged in a plastic wrapper.

You see, it's 100 percent biodegradable...and it comes in a PLASTIC WRAPPER. ahahahah. Only 60 cents a wipe...

Percival
01-15-2005, 14:53
The outer surface is rubberized, and the inner liner is very comfortable quilted nylon with Hollofil inside. It also has a zipper across the front at the bottom, so you could stick your legs out if needed. The lower part of the bag can also be secured behind you with the lower straps, turning the sleeping bag into a super warm parka. Sleep in it, hunt in it, stay dry in it, wear it and keep warm in it. This is the most crazy bag you have ever seen.

I can't argue with that.

neo
01-15-2005, 15:34
i used to have one of these bags years ago,to heavy for ultralight hiking

:sun neo

Pooja Blue
01-16-2005, 00:35
Yeah, I noticed it didn't say how much it weighs...

Youngblood
01-17-2005, 08:54
Anyone have a problem with this?

Bio-Wipe Toilet Paper

100% biodegradable, and manufactured from 25% recycled paper.
This coreless roll of toilet paper is the perfect size for hiking and backpacking.
140 sheets packaged in a plastic wrapper.

You see, it's 100 percent biodegradable...and it comes in a PLASTIC WRAPPER. ahahahah. Only 60 cents a wipe...
I have a problem with it. I don't want anything to do with recycled toilet paper... come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a recycle bin for toilet paper. :) ... and isn't normal toilet paper biodegradable?

Youngblood