PDA

View Full Version : High Adventure Backpack

glessed
03-24-2011, 10:23
I have an older external frame backpack that I bought used. Its brand label reads "High Adventure". I can't find any information on this company. It looks very much like a Jansport Scout, but Jansport claims that it is not one of their product lines. I am trying to get the specifications for the pack and some history on this brand.

Can anyone help?

blitz1
03-24-2011, 11:20
I think the Boy Scouts may have had a line of packs made for them under that name a long time ago, i even think i used to have one.

Buffalo Skipper
03-24-2011, 11:39
This is the old BSA high adventure patch. I believe it dates back to the 70s and 80s but may have been available into the 90s.

http://www.collectibles-articles.com/antique/collectible-image-large/3-vintage-high-adventure-bsa-boy-scout-patches_350443417404.jpg

Is this the emblem on the pack? If so, it could be any old boy scout's pack on which he may have sewn on a patch.

smccann
02-16-2012, 18:06
Hiya,
Did you give this pack a go?
I'm looking at a vintage pack of the same make...
How was it?

pepkbell
02-21-2012, 16:42
i love my jam pack

csrivero
05-02-2013, 17:37
I have an older external frame backpack that I bought used. Its brand label reads "High Adventure". I can't find any information on this company. It looks very much like a Jansport Scout, but Jansport claims that it is not one of their product lines. I am trying to get the specifications for the pack and some history on this brand.

Can anyone help?
I'm wondering the same thing, just bought one at a rummage sale and it's missing a clip. Was hoping to contact the Manufacturer to buy a replacement.
Thx, C.Rivero

Venchka
05-04-2013, 11:51
I'm wondering the same thing, just bought one at a rummage sale and it's missing a clip. Was hoping to contact the Manufacturer to buy a replacement.
Thx, C.Rivero

Chances are good that small parts were bought from a vendor. You should be able to find parts from a variety of sources. Got a picture or description of the missing clip?

Wayne