PDA

View Full Version : Hot Springs To Damascus. Leaving April 2 11.

ScrapIron
03-24-2011, 14:11
I'm going to be doing the run from Hot Springs to Damascus.

42 year old married male, not very experienced at hiking and do not anticipate setting a speed record, but I have plenty of time. Doing the hike to enjoy the scenery and hopefully lose some weight. (Broke my leg last year! Couch camping is not conducive to staying in shape.)

Hoping to hook up with someone in forty or older with which to hike.

Let me know if you want to do it!

Thanks,
ScrapIron

58starter
03-24-2011, 18:12
I will be out there. I am starting at Standing Bear on the 28th of March. I am going north as far as I can in 6 weeks. Mybe I will see you out there.

ScrapIron
03-24-2011, 21:22
I hope to see you out there!

Grinder
03-25-2011, 05:37
I plan on leaving from Hot Springs NOBO a day or two after the Hiker bash in Franklin.

April 4 is when I plan to hit the trail.

Gray Blazer
03-25-2011, 08:24
I plan on leaving from Hot Springs NOBO a day or two after the Hiker bash in Franklin.

April 4 is when I plan to hit the trail.

I know you don't watch TV, but I saw where Fox was getting a new show about 2 lawyers called Franklin and Bash. I wonder where they got that name? Look for my pics hanging up in the Sapphire and have a good time at the bash. Wish I could make it , but I'll be in Dunedin helping my folks.

Grinder
03-25-2011, 12:14
I saw them last year, gray blazer. They are really beautiful compositions in rustic crafted frames. Worth every penny!!