PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Chef?

Figgsy13126
04-02-2011, 11:20
John Wayne is live from Erwin, Tn!! Loving the trail!! The Motley Crew are wondering if there are any updates on the Thru Hiker "Chef" who was recently rescued around Jerrys Cabin Shelter. Another Thru Hiker mentioned others had issues with "Chef" and that there was a Whiteblaze post about this matter? We would like to know. We as a group had unsual experiences with him..

generoll
04-02-2011, 13:52
rescued? why?

WingedMonkey
04-02-2011, 14:14
rescued? why?

Thru hiker lost and found near Hot Springs
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71203

Red Hat
04-02-2011, 15:13
I don't think "Chef" is the same hiker who was "rescued" at hot springs. The thread about Chef started when he was hiking in GA with his two pit bulls, hunting knives, and some offensive Nazi tattoos. He scared people with his appearance more than anything. Last I heard he was off the trail.

WingedMonkey
04-02-2011, 15:34
I don't think "Chef" is the same hiker who was "rescued" at hot springs. The thread about Chef started when he was hiking in GA with his two pit bulls, hunting knives, and some offensive Nazi tattoos. He scared people with his appearance more than anything. Last I heard he was off the trail.

Well, how many hikers have been rescued at Jerry's Cabin?

:-?

Pedaling Fool
04-02-2011, 15:48
He scared people with his appearance more than anything.
Doesn't take much to scare hikers.

The Cleaner
04-02-2011, 18:00
Happens every year some hikers finally realize that hiking is a whole lot different than what they thought it would be.....they come out to hike for the bragging rights,not to hike and enjoy the mountians and meeting new people...