PDA

View Full Version : Sizing on Crocs?

ToeJam
01-18-2005, 11:21
Pretty sure Crocs Beach model is the way I wanna go for camp/water shoes this year. But the sizing is killing me!

I am a size 7.5 womens. The small says its fits 6-7 and the medium 8-9. Hmmmmm. I would say too small would definitely not be good (ebing able to get yoru foot INOTO them would be a plus!), would be wearing with socks and all, but also too big would be sucky as well?

Anyone happen to have a pair or tried them on and have any insight as to how they run?

ToeJam
01-18-2005, 11:37
Whoops, think I just answered my own question. Looks like I need to spend an extra $5 or so and go with Cayman as opposed to Beach and then I can order my exact size. :)

Just in case, any input appreciated - I am trying to stop impulse spending and so am going ot try to wait until a little later to actually make the purchase lol!

Hammock Hanger
01-18-2005, 11:41
Pretty sure Crocs Beach model is the way I wanna go for camp/water shoes this year. But the sizing is killing me!

I am a size 7.5 womens. The small says its fits 6-7 and the medium 8-9. Hmmmmm. I would say too small would definitely not be good (ebing able to get yoru foot INOTO them would be a plus!), would be wearing with socks and all, but also too big would be sucky as well?

Anyone happen to have a pair or tried them on and have any insight as to how they run?
I have 3 pairs of Croc. The first I bought online using my normal size as a guide, I am a 7.5-8 size. I ordered the Croc Niles the ones without a toe box, kinda like sandals. The mediums were just way too big. Then I ordered 2 of the clog style with straps, going with a small, they fit perfectly. I now love my Crocs so much that I wear them more often then my Chaos at home. I have even hiked in my Crocs here in the soft sand and flat lands of FL.

Sue/HH

ToeJam
01-18-2005, 11:53
Really! Thanks, HH! :) That helps - seems like I could also go with a SM of the Beach then and not spend the extra money! AND more importantly get that rush of going and buying them right NOW lol! ;) My man says he doesn't want them but I bet he will be jealous of mine once they come! I have read that about them and comfort tho - last year we ran into quite a few who were shocked to say they had hiked entire days in them for one reason or another and loved them even for THAT! NOt what I am looking for them for, but good to know they can serve dual purposes if need be!

Thanks!

Nameless
01-19-2005, 00:44
Hi!

I was wondering the weight savings of the nile vrs. crocs other styles? I want to take a pare of crocs, but the only ones i can buy in town are the caymen, but they just look so heavy compaired to the nile. But i kinda want to try them on before i buy them...

Thanks
Pink

Hammock Hanger
01-19-2005, 08:52
Hi!

I was wondering the weight savings of the nile vrs. crocs other styles? I want to take a pare of crocs, but the only ones i can buy in town are the caymen, but they just look so heavy compaired to the nile. But i kinda want to try them on before i buy them...

Thanks
Pink
I found that on the trail I preferred the Beach to the Nile's. (Of course that could be due to the fact that the Nile's were too big.) Of both I have 2 pair of the Beach and am orderig another pair and 1 pair of Niles which I never wear. As for weight, you have to be a gram counter to actually notice any weight savings in the Niles. The Beach are very very light. The Cayman's are made of a different material and I do not know how heavy they are. Sue/HH