PDA

View Full Version : matthew claude weinstone?

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 11:09
any exsplanations appreciated.

Buzz_Lightfoot
04-17-2011, 11:40
You're kidding, right?

WingedMonkey
04-17-2011, 12:01
I've seen several "Unwanted" posters on the trail.

Panzer1
04-17-2011, 12:11
artist and hiker

Panzer

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 13:35
define matthewski. what is it? state the purpos. is the role of a matthewski "spare court jester or fool"? or is it better defined," out of work court fool" or, am i genius undiscovered comming to a theater near you? see? not so easy, some threds. serious hiker looking for defiition by peers. lost and found? missing person? jerkstore sale iem discontinued out of stock? next ruler of artworld?

Second Half
04-17-2011, 19:32
define matthewski. what is it? state the purpos.

Every internet forum needs a matthewski. You fill the role better than most.

Sarcasm the elf
04-17-2011, 19:45
Every internet forum needs a matthewski. You fill the role better than most.

Agreed, poet lauret of the trail, abstract presenter of knowledge.

You find the words to say things that cannot be described with words.

A non-sequitor and voice of reason at the same time

skooch
04-17-2011, 20:54
Idiot Savant? teehee :)

Second Half
04-17-2011, 21:11
Agreed, poet lauret of the trail, abstract presenter of knowledge.

You find the words to say things that cannot be described with words.

A non-sequitor and voice of reason at the same time

Agreed.

Actually matthewski is the second-best "matthewski" I have ever seen on the internet, so perhaps I didn't give him full credit for his role.

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 21:14
heres what i think;

speck with hair
borglike nodelike node
another species, from an unspelt time not recorded in spelling.
john tidor after the memory wipe
a frince or a prog. like stuck bettween prince and frog.
an exsperoment gone wild.
a hippy gone wild
some kind of mass halucination, hence the bad spelling. hard to hallucinate that correctly with any kind of coherrent flow .

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 21:16
heres what i think;

speck with hair
borglike nodelike node
another species, from an unspelt time not recorded in spelling.
john tidor after the memory wipe
a frince or a prog. like stuck bettween prince and frog.
an exsperoment gone wild.
a hippy gone wild
some kind of mass halucination, hence the bad spelling. hard to hallucinate that correctly with any kind of coherrent flow .

anyone after a memory wipe.

Second Half
04-17-2011, 21:30
OK, at the risk of causing a rip in the fabric of the space/time continuum, I will introduce the all-time greatest "matthewski" internet posting into this discussion. With a single, brilliant, barely comprehensible post this person inspired years of discussion, speculation, T-shirt creation, beer drinking, blind worship and devotion. "Freestyledesign" on the New Orleans Jazzfest forum:

http://www.nojazzfest.com/chat/showthread.php?t=5

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 21:45
honestly, that seemed like just so much fluff. and who can read the symbolistical spelling? at least im useing something close to standard phoneettics. yes? well. i like me better. way. duh. that guy proll wasnt even a guy. duh. second interfool fiddle to him/she/it ? i dont think so. i still got the magic. spelling, grammer, stuff, etc. no one can touch me. no. my place is secure. i am well to know me. hello. im me, your not. sorry that. kidding.

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 21:49
i got words like interfool fiddel commin out the bazzookatron.

you know what a bannana neck is?
what rednecks call hikers with bandannas on their necks.

see?made it up like oats in a nickelbag.

Second Half
04-17-2011, 21:52
Definitely female. And most definitely alcohol was involved. I had hoped you might be the Rosetta Stone to decipher this legendary post.

An enigma it remains.

mweinstone
04-17-2011, 21:56
enigmas wrapped in riddles are a dime a dozen.
im more of an enigma wrapped in a skittle.
its different. more hikery.

Gray Blazer
04-17-2011, 22:10
He is well know for his hikerousityness.

zelph
04-17-2011, 23:06

I know you!!!! You're my "friend":banana

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/obijiwa/Salt%20Shaker%20Wood%20Burner/th_MiniWoodburner.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v228/obijiwa/Salt%20Shaker%20Wood%20Burner/?action=view&current=MiniWoodburner.jpg)

camojack
04-18-2011, 01:19
any explanations appreciated.
If you don't understand yourself, how can anyone else? :datz

Rockhound
04-18-2011, 02:46
Well when a man loves a woman and a woman loves a man there is a stork at the north pole and is alerted to this union by Santa Claus and the stork then delivers a baby to the happy couple and they become Mommies and Daddies. Unless of course you happen to be a Christmas baby like me and then Santa delivers you himself. I hope this clears things up for you Matty.

mweinstone
04-18-2011, 06:35
goodmorning survivor man. my mom was a christmas baby. in 1928. i was born on flag day, or inauguration day , my brother was born on the day we walked on the moon.

off-pher
04-19-2011, 10:56
Fellow Hikirers we are in tha presscins of a hikimg Leadgin

With out Mweinstone where would we be?
When i grow up i want to be just like whats his name!!!!!!

Mweinstone you are.............well you know your so.....a....
Well you know who are right?
Mweinstone for Pressindend You do have a birf certifkit right??????

off-pher
04-19-2011, 11:02
I've seen several "Unwanted" posters on the trail.
Now thats FUNNY IdontcarewhoyouareGodblessthemlittlepigmys

Tinker
04-19-2011, 12:27
Fellow Hikirers we are in tha presscins of a hikimg Leadgin

With out Mweinstone where would we be?
When i grow up i want to be just like whats his name!!!!!!

Mweinstone you are.............well you know your so.....a....
Well you know who are right?
Mweinstone for Pressindend You do have a birf certifkit right??????

nyce tri at copeying matti butt their ar two meny capitalistic letrz. ;)

hikerboy57
04-19-2011, 12:30
nyce tri at copeying matti butt their ar two meny capitalistic letrz. ;)
wel sed.
and dont fergit sintaks.

mweinstone
04-19-2011, 13:03
If i spell like this, is it that different? Capitolizing, and going slow and spelling. Does this really make the man? Or am I just wearing a suit? Of all the interfool Matthewskis in all the internets in all the world, I am the one. Like in the Matrix movie. Well, its been nice talking in this way with you all but im going to run out of words I know how to spell or make a run on sentence or something soon so goodby.Bet that "i" in "im"should have been a capitol. Cant tell one way or the other.

hikerboy57
04-19-2011, 13:05
matti-doneven thinkabout chang.itwood nevrb the same

mweinstone
04-19-2011, 13:09
i wonder if there should be a space between the end of a word and a period or a question mark. and i dont get when you make paragraphs.then theres the question of when does punctuation go inside or outside parenthesees. the world to me is a swirling mushroom cloud of the combined ongoing distruction of the creation complete. i simply await the blast agape of mind and berfit of chooice in the matter.

hikerboy57
04-19-2011, 13:12
i understood everything after the 4th period.

Tinker
04-20-2011, 10:30
wel sed.
and dont fergit sintaks.
no wey. we pay two menny of them allredy.:mad:

Tinker
04-20-2011, 10:33
i wonder if there should be a space between the end of a word and a period or a question mark. and i dont get when you make paragraphs.then theres the question of when does punctuation go inside or outside parenthesees. the world to me is a swirling mushroom cloud of the combined ongoing distruction of the creation complete. i simply await the blast agape of mind and berfit of chooice in the matter.
Let's work on one thing at a time, Matty. Just PLEASE try to capitalize the first letter of the first word of every sentence. It makes reading ANYONE's typing much easier otherwiseitmakeseverythingseemtoruntogether. :)

Tinker
04-20-2011, 10:42
If i spell like this, is it that different? Capitolizing, and going slow and spelling. Does this really make the man? Or am I just wearing a suit? Of all the interfool Matthewskis in all the internets in all the world, I am the one. Like in the Matrix movie. Well, its been nice talking in this way with you all but im going to run out of words I know how to spell or make a run on sentence or something soon so goodby.Bet that "i" in "im"should have been a capitol. Cant tell one way or the other.

What a great point!
Why do we capitalize the noun I when it's not the first word in a sentence? Me and myself are not capitalized except at the beginning of a sentence.:confused:
Are we that freakin' important???:o
WOW! I think you've really hit on something, Matty! :-?
I think i have to apologize (the rest of the non-USA world spells it apologise ;)) to Matthewski.:o
He knows I love him. Hey, I let him play my guitar. I don't do that for just anybody.

Buzz_Lightfoot
04-25-2011, 13:13
goodmorning survivor man. my mom was a christmas baby. in 1928. i was born on flag day, or inauguration day , my brother was born on the day we walked on the moon.

i never walked on the moon so i know u r not talking abt me. who did u walk on the moon with mATTI if i am not the contained in the we?

mweinstone
04-25-2011, 22:12
We walked on the moon.

Tinker
04-26-2011, 00:45
We walked on the moon.

We, as in all Americans, collectively?

Buzz_Lightfoot
04-26-2011, 05:13
We walked on the moon.

Damn, gotta stop dringking. Forgot. The sea of tranquility trail was a pain.

mweinstone
04-26-2011, 09:22
humans.tiny humans in bags with poop.thats who. little men with funnels against their butts. guys with 300 lb packs. dudes with tang. hippys haveing a poetry reading.."one giant leap". a man in a golfcart. us.

JAK
04-26-2011, 09:36
matthew claude weinstone

Inventor the the weinstone bridge.
It is used to measure an unknown hiking resistance by balancing on two legs while hiking across a bridge, one leg of which includes the unknown resistance such as blogging on the internet, while the other leg includes the well established effects of cheap wine and home grown narcotics.

mweinstone
04-26-2011, 09:40
i welcome the oppertunity to misspell you this,...sober 5 months.smoking rollies, american spirit and coffie and sugar and white flour. those are my drugs now.

JAK
04-26-2011, 11:39
I was born on the same day as Kentucky Bourbon, but a different year.

JAK
04-26-2011, 11:41
werkerz of the words unite

DrRichardCranium
04-29-2011, 01:27

Capitalizing IS important!

Capitalization can make the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

mweinstone
04-29-2011, 01:33
when i was a child, i smelled like a child. now i have B O.

mkmangold
04-29-2011, 22:43

Keyword is "we."
Oh, and I'm with Zelph on this one.

mkmangold
04-29-2011, 23:38
On www.merriamwebster.com I suggested a new word: "weinstone." It mean "a verb describing a process whereby a concept is suggested on the internet and then scrutinized until a final and applicable definition is found." As in "my idea for a new backpack was weinstoned and everyone agreed it was a good idea." Go to their site and vote it in as a new word. You'll be glad you did.

mweinstone
04-30-2011, 04:01
so,..if you put words together in a list that mean stuff like, bigger, clearer, smaller, nearer,...you would have words on the list such as, weinstoned and supersized?

or are you saying weinstoned means like,...
we weinstoned the problem to its conclution.?

Elder
04-30-2011, 10:50

Yes, whatever a conclution is....:-?

Panzer1
04-30-2011, 13:18
we went to a totally cool party and got totally weinstoned :D

Panzer

Cool AT Breeze
04-30-2011, 14:44
we went to a totally cool party and got totally weinstoned :D

Panzer
Box or bottle?

mweinstone
04-30-2011, 15:37
this is the tru story of mweinstone, and how matthewski became,...unshackeled...cue music...

hello, how are you? .................here at pacific garden missions we get alot of freaks come thru our doors. none such freakyer than one mat......

Elder
04-30-2011, 17:47
I remember it was a tuesday..

mweinstone
04-30-2011, 17:51
what a stupid thred this is. what was i thinking? oh yeah,...i wasnt. wanna use this baby as a crash dummy and see what the mods can take? then we could build threds to withstand the forces. today is one of the worlds biggest art fairs in philadelphia. broad street is closed and tents and jumbotrons adorn the worlds longest street. nobody told me or i would have stolen tape and set up. so goes the life of the secluded outsider artist master future ruler of artworld.

Ron Haven
04-30-2011, 20:46
any exsplanations appreciated.I know you had to have been Clawed all along..Matty Clawed Wein Stoned :-?

Wise Old Owl
04-30-2011, 22:27
Really bold Matty...

Getting folk to poke fun at you... I am impressed, this is something the owl cannot do.

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 00:23
when i was a child my parents came home and found me bathing in the tub with a gallon of paint thinners. they were teaching old ladys to paint in our attic and had alot.

now you know. i envy folks who rule their brains. mine rules me. sorry.

Ron Haven
05-01-2011, 01:22
when i was a child my parents came home and found me bathing in the tub with a gallon of paint thinners. they were teaching old ladys to paint in our attic and had alot.

now you know. i envy folks who rule their brains. mine rules me. sorry.do you still take a bath like that sometimes just for kicks? PS: Hope to see you and the good time crew at Trail Days. ;)

mkmangold
05-01-2011, 03:36
so,..if you put words together in a list that mean stuff like, bigger, clearer, smaller, nearer,...you would have words on the list such as, weinstoned and supersized?

Both. But see what I mean?

Blue Jay
05-01-2011, 07:31
Capitalization can make the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Exactly, capitalization makes something slightly funny into something boring.

doritotex
05-01-2011, 07:43
Umm...an ego second only to Donald Tump. yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah! Suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

10-K
05-01-2011, 08:37
matthew claude weinstone III (or Jr. or IV) or....

Dr. matthew claude weinstone or...

Sir matthew claude weinstone or..

Lord matthew claude weinstone or..

Baron von matthew claude weinstone or..

Duke of matthew claude weinstone

Wise Old Owl
05-01-2011, 09:53
Yep U are on to something 10-k

Duke of Hazzard Philadelphia!

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 10:03
most streets are closed in philadelphia for the broad street run today. streems of hundreds of thousands of runners going by my windows. again, had anyone mentioned to me the run was today, i might have gone to the start and collected exspensive windbreakers piled high in the streets left by runners.then sold them and escaped by bribing the duck boat captian . saylavi. tommorow maby , i will take over the art world. today i am,...le tired.

scudder
05-01-2011, 10:09
matthew claude weinstone III (or Jr. or IV) or....

Dr. matthew claude weinstone or...

Sir matthew claude weinstone or..

Lord matthew claude weinstone or..

Baron von matthew claude weinstone or..

Duke of matthew claude weinstone

Clown prince.

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 10:15
does narsasistic mean love yourself? cause i do. thank you very much. if i didnt love me, who would? duh. and what are ya supposed to do? hate yourself? oh yeah, i do that too.

heres a breif glimps inside me. thaughts as they exstrude ,..:

god i make frikkin the fluffyest pancakes
lord im sorry i love this world
stuff like whiteblaze and sunday morning and watching janet hike
man these are my best cakes in a while, wish i had a witness.
maby i should post a pic.thickness is hard to capture on film. as is yummy.but the world needs to see these.

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 10:20
you can see the cakes pile almost to the top of the dome of the rock. and that aint no pebble. ????
i dont eat pancakes.
i make them every morning and throw them out each night.
but im not too worried, i do way weirder stuff.
but it is unexsplained behavior . and i do take precautions that no one finds out what im doing. not tryin to get locked up.

Joon
05-01-2011, 10:42
define matthewski. what is it?

heres what i think;

<snip>
some kind of mass halucination, ..... .

LOLOLOL

How did I miss this thread until today.

My input: Matthewski = supplier of favorite internet quotes.

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 10:55
stuff joon dont know or get:

weirdow matthewski allways thaught he would meet a girl named julie or some variation of that.

joon has the lowest ptch count on whiteblaze for the most years theirby makeing her elegable for the quiet poster award.

joon does not have a lifelong fantasy of meeting a mat.

Joon
05-01-2011, 11:09
Stuff Mattewski don't know, not yet:

Joon is a nick - real name IS a variation of Julie.

Joon is honored to accept the award.

Joon is not sure that she can handle the step-up from mass internet hallucination to actual meeting of Mat. Perhaps more quiet reading of WB is required.

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 11:14
what a nudge! thats joon backwards and phonetic.
god i need nudgeing.

mweinstone
05-01-2011, 16:06
just realized i have my own thred here. weird. why is this allowed? its rediculus but i guess that sells? anywho,....just realized most people cruize whiteblaze to read the posts of only one or a few favs. and just realized the largness of my humanity...he he he...

your all waiting on my next possible weird sentance. some are just spelling vultures circeling above. and angry spellers, like angry drivers. sitting with coffie each morn just cursing me. i like it! it all comes clear to me now. i am a conglomerate of 3 things.

soup
soupbowl
soopspoon