PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bobby - Roadie & Shotgun

Montana Mac
04-19-2011, 13:26
For the people on the trail

Does anyone know where Buffalo Bobby or Shotgun & Roadie are on the trail?

Sassafras Lass
04-20-2011, 09:31
For the people on the trail

Does anyone know where Buffalo Bobby or Shotgun & Roadie are on the trail?

My husband and I just got off the trail; we stayed with Buffalo Bobby and some of his friends @ Mollies Ridge Shelter Sunday night, I believe it was. They pushed on, I would imagine they're in Gatlinburg, having gotten off at Newfound Gap, or perhaps are already resupplied and back on the trail.

crazystick
04-21-2011, 07:30
I am friends with roadie & shotgun. They were in hot springs a couple days ago and took a zero, have not seen them since then but should be on there way to Erwin TN, which normally takes five days from hot springs. They may have also took a double zero.

N9ZSY
04-21-2011, 14:20
My husband and I just got off the trail; we stayed with Buffalo Bobby and some of his friends @ Mollies Ridge Shelter Sunday night, I believe it was. They pushed on, I would imagine they're in Gatlinburg, having gotten off at Newfound Gap, or perhaps are already resupplied and back on the trail.

I hope just for a zero day or two...

Hope all is well, the rest of of Michiana Members are wishing we were out there with you...

Dogwood
04-22-2011, 01:08
Buffalo Bobby, Roadie, Shotgun - sound like a bunch of nicknames given to rodeo clowns! Wait. OK. Now I got it. They were the sidekicks of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Wait, OK. Now I got it. They worked with the traveling circus out of Tombstone. Oh, never mind, they are hikers!