PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Trail Days

art gypsy
04-23-2011, 10:48
I am about to head out of Damascus today but would love to attend Trail Days. I expect to be about 350 miles further north by then. Any suggestions on getting back? I am concerned that if I get here, it might be difficult to get back to where I left off. It is a long way to hitch. I might have to skip it this year but will definitely have my photography booth next year.

trailangelmary
04-24-2011, 04:14
Last yeaar the way it worked out I had the company of a hiker that I took part way who was doing a section hike; then I picked up NOBOs in Pearisburg. I could possibly do the same for you this year...depends on where you are on trail and when. My plan as of now is to drive to Damascus from Duncannon on Tuesday or Wednesday of that week. Would love to help you and have help with gas. But also keep in mind that there is some shuttle service done by the First Baptist Church of Damascus.

MAGafee
05-08-2011, 16:12
Hello! I will be starting a two-week section hike the Monday or Tuesday after Traildays. Mary, if you are heading back up interstate 81 around then I could use a lift. I'm more than willing to help with gas. I need to get from Troutville, VA to Front Royal, VA or somewhere there abouts. Please contact me if you think this is a possibility. Thanks!

trailangelmary
05-08-2011, 18:37
Hello! I will be starting a two-week section hike the Monday or Tuesday after Traildays. Mary, if you are heading back up interstate 81 around then I could use a lift. I'm more than willing to help with gas. I need to get from Troutville, VA to Front Royal, VA or somewhere there abouts. Please contact me if you think this is a possibility. Thanks!

So, you need to get picked up in Troutville and taken to Front Royal?

d.o.c
05-08-2011, 19:02
not in my cards magafee id help ya my car just died on me.. lame