PDA

View Full Version : Problems...

saimyoji
01-24-2005, 02:19
I've had problems over the past couple days with the site not coming up, and with the site not recognising my last logins (I login, then logout, on my next login it shows me as having never logged out). This affects me when I click on New Posts, I get the same old posts appearing. Anyone else seeing similar problems?

Youngblood
01-24-2005, 08:30
The site seemed to die on me yesterday.

I have a problem with my timer. If I don't ping the site within 5 or 10 minutes(?) it resets my New Post counter and causes me to lose my place when I am trying to read all the New Post.

Youngblood

art to linda
01-24-2005, 08:36
server couldn't connect to the site last night but other then that haven't had any other problems.

SGT Rock
01-24-2005, 08:48
Yes, we were having problems. Sites that use php are sometimes still up but can be subject to database access errors. Nothing we can do to fix it on the rare occasions it does happen, just ride it out like a thunderstorm while you are in a shelter.

saimyoji
01-24-2005, 17:45
Hmmm...Didn't mean for this post to end up on the front page...how did I do that? Anyways, all seems to be fine now, thanks to the gang who keep it running. :clap Without WB to occupy my time, I had no excuse not to go dig out the wife's car so she could go shopping. 4" today on top of the 12" we had over the weekend. Glad I don't live in Boston anymore. :p

SGT Rock
01-24-2005, 17:49
Good point, I don't know how that happened. I moved the thread so that won't happen again.

UCONNMike
01-24-2005, 18:47
Hmmm...Didn't mean for this post to end up on the front page...how did I do that? Anyways, all seems to be fine now, thanks to the gang who keep it running. :clap Without WB to occupy my time, I had no excuse not to go dig out the wife's car so she could go shopping. 4" today on top of the 12" we had over the weekend. Glad I don't live in Boston anymore. :p
Haha, yeah when whiteblaze goes down i feel liek i have no purpose in life, i end up checking my email over and over, and seeing if anyone has signed the guest book on my thru-hike web site. thank god for WB..