PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Lost ring in GA - Indian Grave Gap

sembrey
05-05-2011, 19:45
Hi all,

I know this is a long shot but I was doing a short section of the AT last night and today at Indian Grave Gap. Along the way I lost 2 small gold bands... each band is thin (3mm), one yellow gold and one in white gold... the yellow band has an inscription. I would think they are not worth much but the yellow band is my great, great aunt's wedding band from the 1940s. I'm not sure how they fell off and I'm very upset they are lost. I saw a lot of hikers on the trail if you find these rings PLEASE message me! PLEASE!

Sally

Yonah Ada-Hi
02-22-2012, 18:15
Can you provide more detail about where you were exactly, I am going up to do some maintenance in a week or two on this section and I will get the group to keep an eye out!

Derek81pci
02-23-2012, 00:07
This was almost a year ago :(

Slo-go'en
02-23-2012, 13:10
Anyone got a metal detector? With the price of gold today and knowing something is up there....

Gosurfh2o
02-23-2012, 17:17
There is a metal detecting website called gometaldetecting.com they have a forum and anyone on there close to you would be more than happy to help you find your rings... they are all very nice people!!! Good luck!!!