PDA

View Full Version : Mapdanas

Fog Horn
05-10-2011, 12:01
I've googled this and I can't seem to find any company that is selling the entire set of Mapdanas. They all seem to be missing number one. I've been sporadically googling this for the last 4 months, but have not yet seen a mapdana for sale from Springer to Damascus. Am I missing something? Do they not sell it anymore? Do they not make new Mapdanas anymore and everyone's just selling off their stock?

Educate me, please.

Old Hiker
05-10-2011, 12:06
Tried to get a new one from ATC last summer - they told me the company was on backorder and they would have them to sell later in the year (2010). Almost a year later, still no #1.

http://www.antigravitygear.com/search.php?pg=1&stext=map&sprice=&stype=&scat=

Talked with antigravity gear just now - can't find an American printer to make them yet, but maybe in 90 days. Told me about pocket planners, smallish maps (I haven't looked yet) that may take the place of the mapdanas.

Good luck. I'm ordering the 3 mapdanas available now, just in case they become extinct and collector's items!

Fog Horn
05-10-2011, 12:28
I saw the pocket map things but they aren't really as useful as the mapdana would be. Thanks for the insight! I might have to do the same thing and just HOPE they have number one out before I thru.

Tron-Life
05-14-2011, 20:44
these look awesome but i worried that the image will peel off or get ruined from heavy use. how is the image printed on the fabric? can anyone who have these vouch for their durability?

tat44too
05-14-2011, 20:47
I have three, also, still trying to find #4...