PDA

View Full Version : 100th Video: Warbonnet Hammock Review

Raul Perez
05-12-2011, 06:57
Well I just uploaded my 100th video and there's no other video I'd rather make than of my Warbonnet Hammocks!

This one is for the Blackbird and Traveler Hammocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LD-GMzA5c

STICK
05-12-2011, 23:05
Nice video dude. Looks like a great set-up.

Dogwood
05-13-2011, 01:10
Did you try the Hennessey Asm. styles. They give me that extra foot space like the footbox on the Warbonnet Blackbird when I sleep on the diagonal. Could hammock length have been a factor in your lack of comfort witth the Hennessy. I would not want my feet or legs scrunched up either. I'm 6'4" 205 lbs.

I'm still a bit of a rookie in regard to my hammocking! I'm still refining my hanging techniques and gear. Raul I have to thank you for sharing an improvement you have in setting up your hammock. Your vid gives me an about time improvement idea in my hammock set-up! I like the biner and adjustable buckle for attaching a hammock to tree, etc. One of my compalints with my Henessey set-up is the amount of time it takes to adjust, re-tension, break down my hammock. Perhaps, my problems are not unique to a Hennessey hammock. Perhaps, it's just me! That UL biner and adjustable webbing strap buckle is the way to go! much easier and faster than my tie-off technique. Thanks!

I'm going to check out Warbonnet for those acessories ASAP!

Thanks again.