PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze.net New License Plates 3 Choices

fishinfred
01-28-2005, 12:41
All New "SUPPORT" offer! $2 from any WhiteBlaze Plate sold will go to this site to help with cost funds...the rest will go towards my Thru-Hike. I'm closing shop on the 7th so this will be a VERY Limited time offer so get one while you can .A great way to show your support and wave the WhiteBlaze Flag everyday! This is the BEST AT related site IMO!
Can't use a plate????? Get a WhiteBlaze Window Sticker,Pendant,Patch or Bumper Sticker....Show you support the best of the best TODAY!:clap
http://fredor111.tripod.com/43ed3320.jpg
$12.95 s/h $1.99 ....(remember 2 bucks goes to WhiteBlaze!)just email me or use the Paypal link on the bottom of the Hiker page at my Website http://Fishinfreds.com to get yours today.
Thanks again all and have a great Hiking season !!!
See ya on the Trail or see ya next fall back here !
Fishinfred
PS
I was tempted to add a 4th plate "No Dictators Here" as I was inspired to make these Plates from some posts I read this morning :rolleyes: ...... alot of AT related sites have come and gone ,but with the support of so many I believe this site will be here for a long time to come .....:) FF

fishinfred
01-31-2005, 11:45
This is the last week I will be able to offer these as well as all the other "STUFF" as I'm in the final stages of preparing to leave....FOR 6 Months!!!!:clap

These plates as well as Personalized Hiker plates,A variety of Stickers , Pendants , Plaques,...and more are all on my Website (on the hiker page) or you may find a deal on Ebay if you do a search there....look for Fishinfred2 or just search Appalachian Trail and you 'll find the "STUFF" I have (and will ) have listed on there for this FINAL week before I close shop.
I'd like to thank everyone who supported "the Buy & Donate" offers for this site as well as helping out Bob & Pat Peoples at Kincora with the Xmas Ornaments offer that was a GREAT SUCCESS.....THANK YOU!

I plan on doing more to help the "Little People" who are the biggest and do the most for the Trail (& Hikers) as I'll be keeping my eye out for those most in need as I make my way on my Thru-Hike this year.
Thanks again and "SEE YA OUT THERE"!
Happy Trails!
Fishinfred

PS. I know that there are many Angels out there who need support....feel free to post here any that you know who may need some help and I will take note... and maybe we can do something for them in the fall when I get back.