PDA

View Full Version : hike june 15-22

flagator
05-22-2011, 18:51
hey there,
looking to do a section hike from june 15-22, anyone want to join. Im easy to get along and would enjoy some good company or maybe share shuttle costs. im mostly looking to do any section from neels-> fontana ..... and if not, anything from davenport-->virginia, let me know. ive done a few sections before and do about 15-20 miles a day.

travelingteacher
05-22-2011, 20:54
I am looking to do a section in the Shennies, I think, but somewhere in VA for sure around the same time...I can't do 15-20 miles a day, but maybe we can exchange rides somewhere...Let me know...My other place of interest would be Damascus, north...can't decide on which one right now, but I am open for anything, just want some mountain coolness, before the heat sets in...

travelingteacher

flagator
06-06-2011, 16:39
Just thought I'd bump this thread. Thanks for the offer travelingteacher, ill have to get with u another time. As the date approaches Im looking for something a little closer to my home. Im looking to complete from neels to noc. Im still looking for the same dates, hopefully someone can join me. It can be all or part of this section.