PDA

View Full Version : Gregory Backpack, what size do I have?

fw2008
05-27-2011, 20:20
Hi;
I have a Gregory Wind River pack that I want to sell on Ebay, but I'm not sure what size it is. I think it's the largest size, but is there any way to know for sure?
Like, if I measure the frame from top to bottom, that should give me the correct size if I have a Gregory sizing chart (from 2000, when I bought the pack).

Thanks

FW

risingsun
05-27-2011, 20:42
Typically, Gregory packs have a small white tag on both the hip belts as well as the shoulder harness that indicate "XS/S/M/L" size. Take a close look at both because some people do put a mix of shoulder harness vs. waist belt sizes.

fw2008
05-27-2011, 23:04
Thanks very much! Both tags say "M". I never changed any of the components from the OEM.

FW

stranger
05-31-2011, 03:46
Depending on the pack, the pack itself will be labeled, usually the same small white tag is located about 2/3 down on the right side of the pack as your look at the backplate, sewn between the foam and the packbag, just above the hipbelt. If not located there, check near the haul loop.

The sizing on the hipbelt and harness refer to those only, although it's standard Gregory policy to ship medium components with a medium pack, or at least this was the case years ago.