PDA

View Full Version : Need Drop Off I-70 Foot Bridge Pick Up Harpers Ferry

Coogen
06-04-2011, 01:02
I am in Arlington Virginia. I have a crew of 6 leaving from I-70 Foot Bridge southbound to Harper's Ferry WV. Planning on leaving June 11 and arriving in Harper's Ferry on June 12. Any information as to how to get a shuttle to from Arlington VA for 7 to I-70 footbridge and arrange for a pickup in Harpers Ferry on the 12th would be appreciated.

birchy
06-04-2011, 01:38
The best way to accomplish that is to park your vehicles in Harper's Ferry and get a shuttle from Harper's Ferry to lets say the Dog Patch Tavern on U.S. Rt 40 which is a short hop to the I-70 footbridge. We have a shuttle service that can accommodate this. I will send a private message with contact info.

Coogen
06-07-2011, 01:13
The best way to accomplish that is to park your vehicles in Harper's Ferry and get a shuttle from Harper's Ferry to lets say the Dog Patch Tavern on U.S. Rt 40 which is a short hop to the I-70 footbridge. We have a shuttle service that can accommodate this. I will send a private message with contact info.

I am down to 7. If we were to drive and park off of 40 near the footbridge, could you shuttle us back from Harper's Ferry once we land on June 12? You can email me at [email protected].