PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Everyone..!!

Ron Haven
06-05-2011, 10:34
Friends thanks for giving me the chance to meet and serve all of you athletes out there in 2011 making it happen.

Glad to get the e-mails from you telling me your success also. I will be glad to see all of your names in the ATC magazine that you summited. Cheers and keep up the good work. :sun

Rain Man
06-05-2011, 12:10
Ron, did I just see one of YOUR hats in one of those summit photos in AT Journeys?!!! :D

Rain:sunMan

kayak karl
06-05-2011, 12:24
good for you. always regret skipping your town in '09. thanks for your support. :)

4shot
06-05-2011, 13:50
man I'm glad I was out there last year...weren't any "athletes" out that I recall! ;) Ron, stayed with you at both Hiawassee and Franklin. enjoyed the hospitality and most everyone appreciates the way you welcome the hiking community as you do.

Ron Haven
06-05-2011, 22:46
man I'm glad I was out there last year...weren't any "athletes" out that I recall! ;) Ron, stayed with you at both Hiawassee and Franklin. enjoyed the hospitality and most everyone appreciates the way you welcome the hiking community as you do.thanks for staying with us.

good for you. always regret skipping your town in '09. thanks for your support. :)Stop in if you are back our way..!!

Ron, did I just see one of YOUR hats in one of those summit photos in AT Journeys?!!! :D

Rain:sunMan

. which issue was it in Rain Man ?