PDA

View Full Version : Budget Inn of Hiawassee

Ron Haven
06-07-2011, 21:36
We finally got our new sign up today. It is now officially "Budget Inn" (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=45312&catid=member&imageuser=12119)

Razor
06-07-2011, 22:41
Congratulations I know it was a long time coming.A sign of new and better times for hikers in Hiawassee. Keep up the good work and thanks again for everything.

Rain Man
06-07-2011, 22:53
Cool! Some of my Nashville friends stayed there last week!

Rain:sunMan

mweinstone
06-07-2011, 23:06
i see a day. far far in the future. rons boys are much much older and have their fathers eyebrows unfortunatly. i see,....ron and marcella! there still alive! they have them set up under an unbrella . wow are they old! sorry ron, im not in control of these visions.
okay wait, here comes somebody,...oh no..it cant be....jack and janet?......married?......ahhhhhhh!

Ron Haven
06-09-2011, 09:20
i see a day. far far in the future. rons boys are much much older and have their fathers eyebrows unfortunatly. i see,....ron and marcella! there still alive! they have them set up under an unbrella . wow are they old! sorry ron, im not in control of these visions.
okay wait, here comes somebody,...oh no..it cant be....jack and janet?......married?......ahhhhhhh!Mattewski, times change things, huh

Congratulations I know it was a long time coming.A sign of new and better times for hikers in Hiawassee. Keep up the good work and thanks again for everything.Razor, I thought I never was going to get that sign.

Cool! Some of my Nashville friends stayed there last week!

Rain:sunMan

.Thanks very much.