PDA

View Full Version : Lightheart Duo arrived

Loneoak
06-15-2011, 19:47
Got home from work today and my new tent was waiting for me, along with storms rolling through. Still storming, just my luck. Oh well, I guess I need to order me some groundhog stakes anyway, before I set it up. Would have been nice to get it up before the storms to see how it is going to hold up :) Put it on the scales and it weighed in at 34.54 ounces, and that is after having it seam sealed by Judy. That weight includes the stuff sack, tieouts and the little ridge pole.
Judy, if you read this, thanks so much for the quick delivery.

WingedMonkey
06-15-2011, 21:05
Better to practice in a storm now than on the trail.

:sun

Loneoak
06-15-2011, 21:11
I agree, but would have been hard unless i wanted to whittle me some stakes :(

Dobie Swift
06-15-2011, 21:17
Ahhh... I love new gear days. Congrats.

HeartFire
06-16-2011, 07:36
Got home from work today and my new tent was waiting for me, along with storms rolling through. Still storming, just my luck. Oh well, I guess I need to order me some groundhog stakes anyway, before I set it up. Would have been nice to get it up before the storms to see how it is going to hold up :) Put it on the scales and it weighed in at 34.54 ounces, and that is after having it seam sealed by Judy. That weight includes the stuff sack, tieouts and the little ridge pole.
Judy, if you read this, thanks so much for the quick delivery.
You're welcome, and that was a heck of a storm yesterday. I managed a 15 mile hike in the Smokies and the sky opened up just as I got back into my car.
Judy - LightHeart Gear

Loneoak
06-16-2011, 07:38
Wife thinks I am crazy, but would have loved to been sittin in that tent to check it out. All I read is good about them