PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Tomorrow..

Spider
06-22-2011, 15:54
Until now I've been your typical weekend backpacker, and thoroughly scanning the WB pages and probably giving a little too much advice based on what I've previously read rather than on actual experience. But tomorrow I'm leaving for my first extended trek; I'll be heading SOBO starting in Arden, NY and going 319 miles to the MD/PA border. I'm very excited to complete my first section-hike of the trail, and maybe I'll even see a couple of you out there! Happy hiking!

ScottP
06-22-2011, 17:32
Don't do anything I wouldn't do

HiKen2011
06-22-2011, 18:02
Until now I've been your typical weekend backpacker, and thoroughly scanning the WB pages and probably giving a little too much advice based on what I've previously read rather than on actual experience. But tomorrow I'm leaving for my first extended trek; I'll be heading SOBO starting in Arden, NY and going 319 miles to the MD/PA border. I'm very excited to complete my first section-hike of the trail, and maybe I'll even see a couple of you out there! Happy hiking!

Good luck to you my friend! You'll do fine, stay positive and ignore the bad weather! Have a blast.

slims
06-22-2011, 19:30
Good luck. I hope everything goes well.