PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Else Noticed Lost WB Posts?

Spokes
06-23-2011, 08:37
This is sorta weird but since the new WhiteBlaze software upgrade, has anyone else noticed posts seem to just disappear for a time then re-appear under the "What's New" tab?

Use to be every updated post went to the top of the page. I don't see that happening anymore. Could it be a settings issue on the admin end?

Just wondering.

10-K
06-23-2011, 08:42
Yes, I've noticed this.

mister krabs
06-23-2011, 08:48
Try the "today's posts" link at the top instead of the new posts link.

Ender
06-23-2011, 08:50
Try the "today's posts" link at the top instead of the new posts link.

Ditto. With the "New Posts", if there are no new posts at all, nothing will show up. With "Today's Posts", you get a list of both new and old. And Troll added a link to "Today's Posts" at the top of the page, so it's just a single click.

10-K
06-23-2011, 09:35
Ditto. With the "New Posts", if there are no new posts at all, nothing will show up. With "Today's Posts", you get a list of both new and old. And Troll added a link to "Today's Posts" at the top of the page, so it's just a single click.

"Today's Posts" is what I was looking for.

It's just a matter of time before the dust settles and everything is back to normal. I've never seen a major upgrade go off without a few days of tweaking afterwards. The tweaking is part of the upgrade process - updating the software is just the beginning.

Spokes
06-23-2011, 09:43
"Today's Posts"......... EUREKA!!!!

Thanks everyone.

Tennessee Viking
06-23-2011, 10:54
I just created a thread in Media and replied to some other posts...They are not popping to the top of New Posts.

Ender
06-23-2011, 11:00
I just created a thread in Media and replied to some other posts...They are not popping to the top of New Posts.

Is this your thread? "More of the AT & Hot Springs on WRAL-TV's" It pops up on my "Today's Posts".

mister krabs
06-23-2011, 11:08

Because they are not new for you, they are read. They will be in the top of "today's posts" but not in bold, showing that you have already read.