PDA

View Full Version : 2 man or 3 man clip flashlight

Easyhiker
12-07-2002, 22:52
2 man or 3 man clip flashlight

Easyhiker
12-07-2002, 23:31
thanks for that first vote I love trashy woman, I just got rid of my latest girlfriend because see gave lame lap dances.

Lugnut
12-08-2002, 01:18
Don't think you're going to get too many takers for three "men" in a tent. I'd rather sleep out in the ditch. How about two juggies and a man. That may work! :D

Don't know why they ever started calling them 2-3 man tents anyway. Some left footed marketing genius, I guess.

Easyhiker
12-08-2002, 01:42
Originally posted by Lugnut
Don't think you're going to get too many takers for three "men" in a tent. I'd rather sleep out in the ditch. How about two juggies and a man. That may work! :D

Don't know why they ever started calling them 2-3 man tents anyway. Some left footed marketing genius, I guess.

all these damn tents are sized and made in some slant eye country, if the could send me one of there full sized 4'6" inch dolls with the tent i'd be alright, but i've never had a woman under 140 pounds by choice.

Buckingham
08-31-2005, 11:43
"Easyhiker your insane, ant woman would have to be total trail trash to be with you"

Once I ate this strange mushroom I found by the side of the trail, and a few hours later I came across this mysterious ant woman. It was love at first site. She wrapped her many legs of love around me, as we consumated our unholy pairing in my crappy Coleman 2-man. The next morning I awoke, sore and hurting, to find my ant woman had gone. She broke my heart, that one did. Be careful man, she's a heartbreaker.

I'll always be a thorax man.

neo
08-31-2005, 13:14
hennessey hammock is the only way to fly:cool: neo