PDA

View Full Version : Hiking/Backpacking Parter for NC/VA Mountains

Hiking Researcher
06-25-2011, 15:54
I am looking for folks who want to hike or backpack in the North Carolina and Virginia mountains. I am available most weekends and can take time off during the week. I would like to get some hiking or backpacking trips planned. Contact me if interested.

tenn_hiker
06-26-2011, 19:49
hey, i live in knoxville, tennessee and would be willing to hike in NC i dont know about VA.. but since im 16 it would all depend on my dad giving me a ride since i dont have a car yet..

jbsbestfan
06-26-2011, 23:20
I would be interested, but I already have a schedule or the next month or so. If you make me a friend, we could talk later. I am doing a week on the CT at the beginning of August and maybe the whole Shenandoah in October (you could tag along on this one probably because it is set up by another member of our hiking club). I have done most of georgia and a lot of NC/TN and would love to maybe work my way toward Damascus area...maybe a 2-3 nighter around labor day or the next weekend somewhere around Damascus. I would like to hit Mt. Rogers. Stay in touch.

waasj
06-30-2011, 09:44
Headed out to Damascus VA next week, hiking to Erwin if you want to come along. Feel free to PM 51/M

mefishn
09-04-2011, 15:22
Hi,
I am doing SOBO from Harper's Ferry to Swift Run Gap 9/24 - 10-1 if interested. See my thread from 9/2. I am just starting my SOBO AT section hike and starting with VA.