PDA

View Full Version : July 2011 hiking partner needed

C Seeker
07-01-2011, 14:21
I learned after hiking for a week and a half that I am a social person and need a hiking partner. Is there anyone out there willing to hike a section or the whole trail this July- December? I am planning on hiking 15-20 miles a day (after in shape) I am also not looking to spend tons of time in towns doing zeros because of lack of money, but can do a little bit. I have just finished hiking 100 miles of the trail from Front Royal, VA to South Mountain, Pa so anything before or after I would love to do with someone. If we do a SoBo thru hike I can re hike that section so I don’t keep you from doing the whole trail. Please send me a message if you would love to hike the trial with me.

dillard
07-02-2011, 15:09
When are you planning to start hiking again? I am planning to leave for a SOBO in the next week or so and wouldn't mind company. I also am looking to limit time spent in town and do about the miles your planning so that would line up well with my plans. I'm a 27 year old male if that matters.

jdkell
07-18-2011, 23:12
Not sure if you've already left, but Im starting my sobo thru hike in about 6 days.