PDA

View Full Version : Plantar fascitis update....

MedicineMan
02-05-2005, 05:42
I'm almost a month post Ossatron and can see a dramatic improvement. Not all pain is gone, especially with the morning's first steps but I'm much better off than 2 months ago. I can also tell that the left foot favored better than the right during the lithotripsy of the fascia. The bone doc told me to wait 2 months before as he put it any 'mountain goat trails' so ive got one more month to wait, but i am back walking--15-20 min on the treadmill every other day.
So the bottom line for any of you who get a bad case of plantar f. is that Ossatron is effective, it takes time to realize the full benefit (as Uncle Wayne pointed out to me) and that full rehabilitation takes effort even after the surgery (thanks to BoneSpur for pointing that out-he even called me to say dont give up and that shows another big plus of this website!)...
So maybe just maybe by summer I can look at doing another section.

peter_pan
02-05-2005, 08:43
Medicine Man,

Congrats on the recovery so far...I'm sure you will be on the trail this summer.

Hope to see you again at Trail Days. We will be in the vendor area again.

neo
02-05-2005, 10:03
i am glad your feet are gettin better medicine man,happy trails to ya always:sun neo

Catsgoing
02-05-2005, 15:06
That is what I also have. Going to try a few cortisonce injections. Not looking forward to that the shot is a killer...........

First I thought I had heel spurs but going for a special scan........

:confused: