PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of this site?

pdcollins6092
07-03-2011, 17:37
The site is called The Clymb (http://www.theclymb.com/) Its a site that has 3 day deals where you can get up to 70% off name brand gear and clothing. It is by invite only or you can be put on some waiting list to get a membership. Im not going to put the invite link here because I dont want it to be considdered spam but if anyone wants the link just send me a PM and I will give it to you.

northernflight
07-03-2011, 23:48
I came across this last year and requested to be put on the waiting list and actually got access to the site 3 days later. They roll out a lot of good deals on gear but you can never know when an item will be up and the deals go quick so if you see something you like, get it right away. I have yet to actually buy something off of their site but I like to look through it from time to time and pick out what id like to buy....which usually ends up being like when I go into REI and want everything I see.

erinjoy777
07-04-2011, 00:01
i'm a member there, they have neat stuff although i have yet to buy anything.

brian2o0o
07-04-2011, 12:11
I have bought a couple of items on there. They usually have good prices, but shipping usually takes a couple of weeks for some reason.

Trailbender
07-04-2011, 12:53
Meh, I'm at the point where I would rather make my own gear than buy anything. I have to extensively modify everything I buy to where I might as well make it anyways.