PDA

View Full Version : Usfs 42

DarkBunny
07-27-2011, 18:55
I will be starting my first section on 8/14/11 my plain is to go from Springer to Nantahala. I want to start at the top of Springer by taking USFS 42, but i'm worried about the condition of the road. My wife will drop me off and pick up we have a Mazda mpv or a BMW. Can one of these cars make the trip up that road with out any damage? thanks

max patch
07-27-2011, 19:13
I will be starting my first section on 8/14/11 my plain is to go from Springer to Nantahala. I want to start at the top of Springer by taking USFS 42, but i'm worried about the condition of the road. My wife will drop me off and pick up we have a Mazda mpv or a BMW. Can one of these cars make the trip up that road with out any damage? thanks

yes

Lone Wolf
07-27-2011, 19:55
I will be starting my first section on 8/14/11 my plain is to go from Springer to Nantahala. I want to start at the top of Springer by taking USFS 42, but i'm worried about the condition of the road. My wife will drop me off and pick up we have a Mazda mpv or a BMW. Can one of these cars make the trip up that road with out any damage? thanksMPV no problem at all. beamer will fare well too

Sierra Echo
07-27-2011, 20:09
MUH HAhahahahhahaa don't get lost back there!