PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2012 NOBO Thru Hike plans just CONFIRMED! Anyone else? Females?

Tammy Petry
08-02-2011, 02:25
I'm officially beginning to plan and train for a March 2012 thru hike NOBO

Tammy Petry
08-02-2011, 02:30
Oops, hit enter too soon. Sorry.
I was just wondering if there were any new female NOBOers starting in March. I've done a few small sections of SNP and a little in Kanawha County WV but nothing like this. I'd just like to correspond with other females (or males) who are training and prepping for their first thru hike. I'm not looking for a trail partner as such, but maybe a friend or just an acquaintance to compare notes and challenges and so forth. I have the thru hikers companion and guidebook and have read anything about the AT and distance hiking I can get my hands on. I've also been on THIS wonderful site a LOT lately. Plenty to read and learn here, thank you all for that. Feel free to get in touch with me if you're going to be starting next spring (march). Thanks.
T.

Blissful
08-02-2011, 09:35
Might be better to post your question here in the 2012 forum (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?496-Class-of-2012).
Several have already started threads on training, etc. also

Tammy Petry
08-02-2011, 11:41
Thanks Blissful, will do. Sorry about the wrong location, I'm still finding my way around in here :D