PDA

View Full Version : cheap cameras

Panama Red
02-11-2005, 15:03
Fujifilm is making a new disposible camera so all of the old disposable models are on sale across the country i picked two up from my local pharmacy today for 2 bucks a piece

Flash Hand
02-12-2005, 02:20
i decided not to buy cheap disposable camera, instead, got a new digital camera that can be able to take 1,000 picture on 512MB memory card. I will still plan to buy regular camera for some pictures so that I can develop some negatives into poster sized pictures to hang on the wall.

Only two best thing about disposable camera... They are cheap and hard to break when dropped.

Flash Hand :jump

LWOP
02-13-2005, 22:35
If there is any way to fit a better camera in your budget get one. A throw away camera will not give you a good quality photo - certainly not good enough to blow up beyond a 4x6 print.
As far a fitting thousands of photos on a 512mb card - you would be better off shooting at a higher resolution. Also I would choose two 256mb or 4 128mb cards over one 512 card. If something goes wrong or the camera gets lost or stolen you will not lose all your photos. I carried 4 256mb cards and fit about 100 photos on each. Most drug stores along the A/T have the equipment to burn a CD from the cards.
Over the 2175 miles I shot a total of 2954 photos.
Lwop

weary
02-13-2005, 22:59
...Over the 2175 miles I shot a total of 2954 photos.
Lwop
It's easy to take that many photos, especially if you have a small camera that is kept quickly available. In 1993, I carried an 11 ounce Olympus, zoom, that fit nicely into the pocket of my pocket Tee shirt. They key to a lot of photos and good photos is to have a camera that is instantly available.

Weary