PDA

View Full Version : Where exactly is Greyhound station at Manchester, NH airport

flagator
08-20-2011, 15:31
Hey all. I have a flight that is coming into Manchester, NH and Ill be catching the greyhound right at the airport. I've discovered that the flight time has changed. Although the time change was minimal, I now have JUST 35 mins instead of original 55 mins to catch the bus. Hopefully nothing goes screwy with the layover and the plane shows up on time. Ive had many planes come into the gate late, but it seems a lot of the time they are early as well. At any rate i'm going to be cutting it close, I know its a small airport and Im taking a look at the terminal maps. I have no idea where the station is exactly and how long it would take me to get to it being I have no clue where im going, anyone have a clue? My guess, the obvious one is that I would get down the main escalator to ground transportation. But once I go out there, than where to? Im hoping they have signage, but can anyone who has done this give me a heads up, I may not be able to make a wrong turn, 5 mins or so could save me from missing it. Especially since we have all learned from a recent thread they load up early and dont even admit people with tickets if they are full. The good news is that I have my ticket printed and ready and I have no checked luggage, so I can just dart there right from the plane. Thanks!

flagator
08-20-2011, 15:32
I meant NH in the title, excuse me

-SEEKER-
08-20-2011, 15:42
Safest thing to do is call Greyhound at 1-800-639-8080. Or, call the airport.

flagator
08-20-2011, 16:00
Thanks Seeker, that's what I was thinking. However, there isn't an actual greyhound station that they could connect me to, its just a stop. The people from the airport simply told me go downstairs and across the street from the terminal, with no reference to landmarks or anything, and they think there might be a sign but they aren't sure.

BigHodag
08-20-2011, 16:30
I flew through the Manchester NH airport earlier this year enroute to a speaking engagement up north. Wish I had known of the Greyhound stop as I would have found it and photographed it too.

I can tell you that when you come down the escalator/stairs from the gates, there is a visitor kiosk just on your right. The couple manning it the day I came through were very helpful. I'd stop there before going to the luggage carousels just beyond.

Like many modern airports, the area in front of the ground level has many concentric lanes and divisions. I did note several bus stops with folks waiting various buses. I'm fairly confident there are one or more employees of the various companies that have seen a Greyhound bus stop at the airport and can direct you. 35 minutes isn't much leeway though.

DLANOIE
08-20-2011, 18:39
If you get to the ground level and head out the "main entrance", head to your right down the sidewalk about 50 to 75 feet. You will see the sign...HTH!

flagator
08-22-2011, 14:24
Thanks very much!