PDA

View Full Version : New Asheville ArtHaus Hostel

ashevillearthaus
02-16-2005, 10:49
ArtHaus has been open since July 2004, we've got 9 bunks (in two rooms), planning on expanding to offer a private room in the near future. We LOVE art and anyone else who does. You can check us out at www.hostels.com but you can call us 828-225-3278 if you want to reserve. We are right downtown in Asheville, so if you can get to us, we are a great location for taking in the "civilization" of Asheville.

We love hikers, but the sleeping bags we could do without, so with all do respect, you won't be able to use 'em in the hostel, sheets are $2 a set but we provide blankets free.
Peace, Rupa!

A-Train
02-16-2005, 19:15
How much do you charge for a bunk? I'll be in Asheville this weekend and looking for a place for me and my buddy to stay

Brushy Sage
04-13-2005, 16:30
From the Carolina Mtn. Cllub Newsletter, Apr 13, 2005

New Hostel in Asheville!!

I wanted to write and introduce myself and hope you can help me spread the word about this new Hostel in Asheville for backpackers and other traveling type. We offer trail pick up/drop off to Hot Springs Thursday, Sunday, and Tuesdays, a full kitchen for cooking, hot tub for relaxing, and we are within easy walk of shops, eats, pubs, post, and laundry. We also offer group rate discounts. Any help we could get in spreading the word would be so much appreciated. Hope to see some of you soon.

Thanks! Joe Gill Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel of Asheville 828.350.9929 www.bonpaulandsharkys.com

tiamalle
04-15-2005, 13:29
From the Carolina Mtn. Cllub Newsletter, Apr 13, 2005

New Hostel in Asheville!!

I wanted to write and introduce myself and hope you can help me spread the word about this new Hostel in Asheville for backpackers and other traveling type. We offer trail pick up/drop off to Hot Springs Thursday, Sunday, and Tuesdays, a full kitchen for cooking, hot tub for relaxing, and we are within easy walk of shops, eats, pubs, post, and laundry. We also offer group rate discounts. Any help we could get in spreading the word would be so much appreciated. Hope to see some of you soon.

Thanks! Joe Gill Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel of Asheville 828.350.9929 www.bonpaulandsharkys.com (http://www.bonpaulandsharkys.com) Brushy Sage,If you have Flyers,Bus.Cards or stickers I will be glad to try to help you with advertisements here in Franklin.If you furnish a good service for fellow hikers
I will help spread the word or anyway else I can help.I am going to be starting up a big hikers web site to be opening soon with a chat room,ad section,
journals and much more.Have a great day day Ron Haven

Brushy Sage
04-15-2005, 16:51
Brushy Sage,If you have Flyers,Bus.Cards or stickers I will be glad to try to help you with advertisements here in Franklin.If you furnish a good service for fellow hikers
I will help spread the word or anyway else I can help.I am going to be starting up a big hikers web site to be opening soon with a chat room,ad section,
journals and much more.Have a great day day Ron Haven

I don't have any literature. I just saw their announcement and thought to pass it along on to the Whiteblaze community. Thanks