PDA

View Full Version : Scammers

Hobbler
08-30-2011, 08:54
There has been another breech of sanity today with numerous (dozens) of unrelated trail posts. Although every member has a right to post comments or obtain information from the extensive knowledge base of the site, there seems to be a perpensity of some of the unscrupulous to take advantage of the rest of the members and post their wears for sale taking up space on the post page with dozens of unrelated trail entries....Where is the monitoring and intervening of the site administers to put an end to this abuse of our trusted site? These abusers need to be addressed and eliminated from our membership!...As soon as detected......Just my 2 cents.

Lone Wolf
08-30-2011, 08:57
report the posts that bother you. it's easy

hikerboy57
08-30-2011, 08:59
Is dr casmilia NOBO or SOBO?

Hobbler
08-30-2011, 09:02
LW...By posting, I hope that the general membership agrees with my thoughts too not just the administrators.

scope
08-30-2011, 09:02
I think we could cool it a bit with this "where are the mods" attitude. I'm sure the scamming angers and frustrates "the powers" more so than it does us since its their baby. My guess is that we need to be a bit more patient and let them figure out what controls need to be put in place to ward off the spamming. So, now might be a good time to take a hike.

Hobbler
08-30-2011, 09:07
I think we could cool it a bit with this "where are the mods" attitude. I'm sure the scamming angers and frustrates "the powers" more so than it does us since its their baby. My guess is that we need to be a bit more patient and let them figure out what controls need to be put in place to ward off the spamming. So, now might be a good time to take a hike.

So be it!....So sorry to try to offer my caring input on behalf of the members. I was just trying to get others input....and I see it is working....Thanks!

Ender
08-30-2011, 09:28
All; The mods for the specific forums and the admins will get to this as soon as they are able. Do not assume that this has gone unnoticed, it’s just that we are all human and not awake and on WB 100% of the time.