PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go Again

Mother Natures Son
09-02-2011, 19:04
With a tropical storm about to hit the gulf coast and a hurricane threatening to hit the south, does this mean I should go to the Rammen noodle plant and stock up? Some of the folks still, after a week, don't have power and I'm a little concerned if these storms wander up north. As a hiker, should I be buying extra non-perishable food just in case? If I buy extra food, what does this list recommend that I could also use for hiking?

Pedaling Fool
09-02-2011, 20:11
With a tropical storm about to hit the gulf coast
Actually, it looks like it already hit them. The thing with this storm is that there's nothing to push it from the area. Sucks to be them, especially since they live in a hole. You can zoom into any area on the link http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/

Blissful
09-02-2011, 20:16
Anything you use for hiking you can stock up on if you want. I mean if you're going to use it anyway hiking, it won't matter. But ramen, ugh. Useless crap (pardon the expression)

Sierra Echo
09-02-2011, 20:27
There isn't a hurricane threatening the south to my knowledge. Just a tropical storm that is suppose to bring a LOT of rain.