PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Log PO closing?

10-K
09-25-2011, 11:31
Does anyone know if the Cherry Log PO is on the chopping block? If that closes it'll really put a hole in the resupply chain - most likely resulting in a hitch into a larger town (Blue Ridge?).

WingedMonkey
09-25-2011, 12:19
Does anyone know if the Cherry Log PO is on the chopping block? If that closes it'll really put a hole in the resupply chain - most likely resulting in a hitch into a larger town (Blue Ridge?).

Remember it is just a "study" list so far. But no, I don't see Cherry Log GA.
http://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/expandedaccess/statelist.htm

10-K
09-25-2011, 12:37
So, are you saying I'm thousands of times more likely to get bitten by a venomous snake than to encounter a closed Cherry Log PO?

:)

WingedMonkey
09-25-2011, 12:47
So, are you saying I'm thousands of times more likely to get bitten by a venomous snake than to encounter a closed Cherry Log PO?

:)
NO.
I'm saying you are thousands of times more likely to find a venomous snake in your mail drop. What's you arrival date?

:p

max patch
09-25-2011, 18:29
I don't know anything about the Cherry Log PO, but according to google maps the Pink Pig Restaurant is about a mile north of there, a barbeque restaurant with the best onion rings I have ever had anywhere. It would be worth it, to me anyway, to trek that mile for a meal.

SGT Rock
09-26-2011, 07:29
And there is a good country store right across the street from the Pink Pig.

lush242000
09-26-2011, 07:58
The pink pig ain't bad at all. Worth a stop for some bbq for sure.