PDA

View Full Version : hiking partner needed

chase bishop
09-27-2011, 05:15
my name is Chase Bishop. i am planning on going to the AT as a thru hiker. i plan on leaving late march to early april. i would like a hiking partner if anyone was interested in going but can not find friends to go with. its tough for people to put their lives on hold for 5-7 months. i recently got of the military with 8 yrs of honorable service and want to do one last "BIG" thing before i settle down with my fiance. if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 361-816-8019. you can look me up on face book as well. thanks everyone!

Chaco Taco
09-27-2011, 12:53
my name is Chase Bishop. i am planning on going to the AT as a thru hiker. i plan on leaving late march to early april. i would like a hiking partner if anyone was interested in going but can not find friends to go with. its tough for people to put their lives on hold for 5-7 months. i recently got of the military with 8 yrs of honorable service and want to do one last "BIG" thing before i settle down with my fiance. if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 361-816-8019. you can look me up on face book as well. thanks everyone!

You will meet plenty of people from the moment you leave Springer, esp during that time.