PDA

View Full Version : Hiking First Aid Kit

smokeeater908
10-06-2011, 06:57
Hey guys I just wanted to get on here and let you see what I carried in my First Aid Kit and I had a little DIY trick to show you for those who have not saw it. I really hope you enjoy this clip. Please check out all my videos on Youtube if you have not.

http://youtu.be/9IdhzVYKnao

scum
10-06-2011, 11:13
I like this a lot! Very good idea on the single serving applications. Thanks for sharing.

txlonghorn8783
10-06-2011, 12:14
I also like Quikclot. It's inexpensive and worth it for a first aide kit.

oops56
10-06-2011, 12:51
Cayenne pepper on a bad cut will stop bleeding put some in your straws somkeeater oh it does not burn i have done it 2 times

smokeeater908
10-06-2011, 14:40
Cayenne pepper on a bad cut will stop bleeding put some in your straws somkeeater oh it does not burn i have done it 2 timesI have heard about the pepper but I sure thought that it would burn

WingedMonkey
10-06-2011, 15:11
Your kit is very close to my own. I've added a plastic mirror and needle nose tweezers. I'm not gonna hitch to town or beg from others every time I need something just to save 4 ounces. I can carry pepto tablets or some other item for a year or more and never use them, soon as i don't I wish I had them.

timebreaks
10-06-2011, 19:57
REALLY like the straw trick! I've been trying to figure out how to get individual servings of stuff like neosporin without spending lots of money at REI. Time to snitch some straws from Chik-fil-A....

EastCoastFeastCoast
10-06-2011, 22:06
REALLY like the straw trick! I've been trying to figure out how to get individual servings of stuff like neosporin without spending lots of money at REI. Time to snitch some straws from Chik-fil-A....

Don't forget to pick up a spicy chicken, egg, & cheese biscuit and a sweet tea.... yummmmmmmmm.