PDA

View Full Version : Phil Oren Foot Fest

Mini-Mosey
02-26-2005, 12:13
There will be a Phil Oren Foot Fest at the Hudson Trail Outfitters in Rockville, Md. next Saturday, March 5. They will measure and analyze feet using the Phil Oren system. Costs $25 which can go toward a pair of boots/shoes should you elect to buy some. Thanks to the person who introduced me to this system here on whiteblaze(I'm sorry; I forgot the name of this person)in response to a post I made. For those of you who responded to my Wal-Mat boot post, obviously I am not going that route!! I am going to this Foot Fest, taking the very good advice to not skimp on my feet. The number of this Hudson Trail Outfitters is 1-301-881-4955; you can call for further details and to make an appointment.

wilconow
03-02-2005, 16:10
please let us know what you think of it.. im in nova but dont need new shoes so i dont think im going to go.

Mini-Mosey
03-06-2005, 08:32
I attended the Phil Oren Foot Fest in Rockville yesterday at Hudson Trail Outfitters. I found it to be a very rewarding experience. I came away from there with custom-made footbeds and personally-fitted boots(Lowa Tenarks). Phil Oren and Doug Stone(see fitsystembyphiloren.com)were both there assisting and checking; Phil inspected every fitting and when he was satisfied with the fitting, signed off on it. They were running a special on socks and the Superfeet guy was there doing the custom footbeds. It was a helpful and friendly atmosphere. Also learned quite a bit about my poor feet and what could happen if I don't take some precautions! All in all a very worthwhile experience.

MOWGLI
03-06-2005, 09:34
Thanks to the person who introduced me to this system here on whiteblaze(I'm sorry; I forgot the name of this person)in response to a post I made.

You're welcome. I'm glad it worked out for you.