PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk Forum Software

BigToe
10-26-2011, 18:30
Is anyone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/) forum software? It's a middleware meant for mobile platforms - iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc. to access your favorite forums. I just started using it on my iPad and was wondering how popular it is. A lot of my other forums use it and it does improve the experience over using Safari on the iPad. From the admin side, it is a free plug-in so I don't believe it is a lot of overhead. I didn't want to ask our WhiteBlaze admins until it looked like there was a real need here.

Thanks.

Edit -- I did find WhiteBlaze on Tapatalk after all. Sorry - it wasn't showing up when I searched the app but did when browsing for forums.

paistes5
10-26-2011, 20:30
I use it all the time on my iPhone. It does have a couple quirks but overall it's not too bad.

1azarus
10-26-2011, 20:39
me too -- i use it on my droid, and find it to be much better than trying to access whiteblaze on a droid without the app. i also use it for hammock forums. one of the few apps i've paid for, and worth it, i think.

Sierra Echo
10-26-2011, 20:46
I have a Droid but I don't bother with Taptalk. No point for it. I access the website just fine without it.