PDA

View Full Version : Only on Mondays.....

The Cleaner
10-31-2011, 12:13
Has anyone else noticed what types of posts are common on Mondays?Seems like there are always some unusual ones.Are all the real hikers out hiking?or working so that they can go hiking?I've only been on here a little over a year and already notice yearly/weekly kinds of posts.Just posting to get some comments either positive or negative:eek:...Happpy Trails to All....

scope
10-31-2011, 12:17
You mean like "damn I wish I was hiking instead of working" posts, as opposed to weekend trip reports? (this one counts as the former)

Jeff
10-31-2011, 14:29
Always noticed the post count is way down over the weekend. I would like to believe everyone is out hiking. But, realistically I think many, many posts are made at work Monday thru Friday !!!

4eyedbuzzard
10-31-2011, 15:06
Has anyone else noticed what types of posts are common on Mondays?Seems like there are always some unusual ones...Yep. You're right. This one fits.:p :D

hikerboy57
10-31-2011, 15:13
so, whats your question?

Odd Man Out
10-31-2011, 19:17
OK, I'm wearing my Telpek for a Halloween costume (Google it). Is that unusual enough for a Monday?

Papa D
10-31-2011, 21:04
I'm currently dressed as the Pink Panther. I think Halloween is my favorite holiday of all time. This past weekend, I transported a jack-o-lantern to Standing Indian Shelter with a supply of candles. I've posted on this site on and off all day -mainly because I take the day off as a Holiday - to me, it is a far superior holiday to Columbus Day (the guy who invaded our land and killed a bunch of natives and their kids) or Presidents Day or Thanksgiving or any of that nonsense.