PDA

View Full Version : don't listen

c63
03-03-2005, 23:12
its too much for most, but make sure all your stuff is top shelf first ..... then cut down too what you need. If you have a chocie between patagonia or duofold go with the more expensive because the cheap stuff don't work ....... lol ..... don't forget the sandals because you'll wear them constantly ........... you'll be running around camp for hours till midnight when you can't sleep ...... partys last forever ......... make sure you have the best purifier on the market because if its shooting right out of the ground you need to capature those minerals .... and cap your teeth and be called Champ ..... you'll also need a good 1LB first aid kit incase you get severly injured and want to walk a few hundred miles ..... or else use your clothes and let the goats lick your wounds

hikerjohnd
03-03-2005, 23:22
its too much for most, but make sure all your stuff is top shelf first ..... then cut down too what you need. If you have a chocie between patagonia or duofold go with the more expensive because the cheap stuff don't work ....... lol ..... don't forget the sandals because you'll wear them constantly ........... you'll be running around camp for hours till midnight when you can't sleep ...... partys last forever ......... make sure you have the best purifier on the market because if its shooting right out of the ground you need to capature those minerals .... and cap your teeth and be called Champ ..... you'll also need a good 1LB first aid kit incase you get severly injured and want to walk a few hundred miles ..... or else use your clothes and let the goats lick your wounds
so - poor quality crack in the motel tonight?

TDale
03-03-2005, 23:29
Sounds more like good quality tequila to me.

c63
03-03-2005, 23:33
it sounds like I never made it back to my room yet

Mountain Dew
03-04-2005, 02:39
hikerjohnd....simply hilarious response my friend !