PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Obi 1 and 2 on sale big time!!!

Limeman
11-25-2011, 14:53
Hey guys,

Campsaver.com is selling the Obi 1P and 2P at killer prices - roughly 40% off. I have dealt with Campsaver before and they are a solid online retailer.

As you know, I am a huge fan of the Obi 1P and can highly recommend it as a fantastic single-person shelter. If you're under 5'10" and don't mind snuggling with your partner, the 2P makes a great shelter as well.

Check it out here: http://www.campsaver.com/obi-1-tent-3-season-1-person?___store=campsavermain&utm_source=black-friday-2011&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=black-friday-2011&trk_msg=1GPQLRMOM0A4B23IBU2BFP0EDS&trk_contact=R9K8OVQ9FPJH5LFBRDV3KUSUPO

Cheers!

Tinker
11-25-2011, 15:16
You don't get much condensation on those high bathtub walls?

Limeman
11-25-2011, 18:39
Condensation has not been an issue with my Obi 1P due to the excellent ventilation. There has been one or two times MAX when a tiny bit of condensation did form on the large wall at the head of the tent, but it was slight, easily manageable and ANY tent would have had issues in the conditions which created those instances for me. For me, the Obi 1P has proven itself to be exceptional.

Kookork
11-25-2011, 19:39
I have a similar tent but 2p and is more than 4 pounds(sierra design lightning 2p). I have to say in my list to buy a tet for my thru I will choose between Big agnes UL creek or Nemo Obi 1p. If the price would be the same at the time,I would not hesitate to hapily buy Nemo product. I must say though ,I love to see at least a Tiny window in its design(exactly with their innovative condensation resistant windows). I am not sure without any window the upper 1/3 of the tent stays condensation free. I love the fact that it is a really comfortable 1 person tent, easy to setup, lightweight, and dry. I dont mind adding a few ounces to weight to have at least one more pocket and a small window. Its vestibule makes te life a lot easier.

moytoy
11-25-2011, 22:05
I got my obi 1p through Climb for $199 but I would gladly pay $209 for it. I set in up in my living room yesterday to show some of my family. Now all the grandkids want to go camping with me.