PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a lead on a pacific outdoor equip elite ac pad?

rowan
12-27-2011, 20:08
I've been reading some killer reviews on this pad's comfort, weight, and size - but it seems to be sold out EVERYWHERE. Anyone have a lead on a little known dealer with stock in the R or LG? Called all the local outfitters in the state with no luck either. Thanks!

RayBan
12-28-2011, 01:07
I purchased mine from Racing the Planet ([email protected]) but that was back in late September.

RayBan
12-28-2011, 01:11
Just checked: in stock regular for $83 plus shipping: http://www.racingtheplanet.com/store/pacific-outdoor-equipment-peak-elite-ac.html

You're welcome :sun

leaftye
12-28-2011, 02:33
It's a great pad if it works, but some people have had problems and POE might be going out of business so you won't get manufacturer support. That said, I have one that's performed flawlessly for most of the past year, and I'd be happy to buy another one if I was going to have the same experience. So if you buy one, you're taking a gamble, and probably a good one, but be aware that you may be on your own if you have issues with your pad.

skinewmexico
12-28-2011, 02:38
Did you check spadout.com?

Malto
12-28-2011, 08:40
Avoid the POE Elite. There are many of us waiting to get some sort of replacement pad for the ever leaky Elite pad. And they are going out of business or something similiar based on the email I got. I didn't listen a year ago to the folks that had problems with leaks on that pad and found one of the last remaining in stock. Wish I would have listened.