PDA

View Full Version : Mini Tripods (giving away)

RWheeler
12-29-2011, 20:37
I have some old mini tripods that I won in a weird raffle thing. All folded up, they're smaller than a dollar bill. I have no way to measure them, but the weight seems somewhere around the same as my empty penny stove. Opened up, each leg can expand to almost twice as long... I'd say the collapsed length is about 60% of the total length of each leg.

I'd assume shipping is quite cheap with them, and would be willing to give them to anyone who might be interested in using them for hiking or whatever. Personally, I'm mounting to my trekking pole, so I have no need for them. If shipping gets too expensive for them, though, then I'd probably want a couple bucks or something just to cover that.

Any questions, etc, just post and I'll answer and such. If there's no interest, oh well, I'll toss em back in the drawer.

cphobes
12-30-2011, 08:55
I need to revamp my camera setup and could use one if they're still available.

-Cphobes

topshelf
12-30-2011, 11:45
I'd consider taking one off your hands. I've always been wanting something like this

Rain Man
12-30-2011, 15:29
I'll take one if you still have any available. Thanks for the offer, either way!

Rain:sunMan

RWheeler
12-30-2011, 15:46
PM me your shipping information and I'll get it out. Not sure if the post is opened near me tomorrow or not, if that's the case, then I'll ship it out Tuesday.

Rain Man will be getting the last one, so they're all either sent/spoken for!

cphobes
12-31-2011, 16:35
Received mine today thanks!

-Cphobes

quilteresq
12-31-2011, 17:36
I'd love one if you have any left. Always wanted one, and will definitely use on the AT.